I don’t care what pictures or measurements say…I could have written this all without that!
My results after this 6 weeks are:
– wearing jeans and feeling they’re comfortable ALL DAY!
– having confidence in the step and moving on and around it…I never expected to make my step higher, but I did…at points to its highest 😮
– wearing clothes I literally haven’t felt comfortable in since my first child
– getting myself to a lifestyle level of eating where yes, I indulge a little, but get back on track right away.
– each week, thinking I could not push any further than the week before, and seeing that I actually COULD!
Yeah, and down 3lbs and 6.5”
And with 20 min workouts and definitely eating not as well as I could have!
You can do all these things too! I know it 💕 join us for the next one!